In Retrospect

So much to say, no words today
What can i do, my life just gray
Wanted to paint the rainbows of life
Turned to see, my heart in strife.

Where do I go? Where shall I hide?
My eyes well up at the thought in tides!
What answer does my heart seek in its grief
His love made me full in this time brief..

He has no answers to what my mind asks
The heart in his love wants to bask
Little does he know, what my life has been
It has plunged into murk from all the sheen

I wish today in tears for two hearts,
I would have still danced to Mozart
But God decided to give me just one
He sits high up there, has fun.

His words pierce like dagger through the soul
Like feet on a stony path, in a ragged sole
Praying for his love shield, I cried, I begged
I knew, this path only to my grave led.

Heart writhing in pain doesnt speak
Just lets out a little squeak
All is well I say to the broken pieces
This is all the work of Iblees

That day will come, when he will the expanse of my love realise
I wish the thought of me, doesnt him traumatise
I wish that he have all cheer and charm
Yea I love you, love you always jaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prem ka Intekal

In Pursuit of Happiness

FOUR WALLS - 1