Circle in a Line

There are times when I just sit back and think,
Of a time far behind; the past I see,
Regrets and memories lean precariously,
Circle in a line, sadness on its heels.

The mind buried in thought of the future,
Myriad cares of the world; the present,
Hope and happiness abound in me,
Circle in a line, thoughts pleasant.

Cares and worries weigh on my soul,
Where do I go? Where do I hide?
There is no place to find solace,
Circle in a line, I have to lose that pride!

The wondrous touch of friendship,
Luminous anchor of joy and hope,
There is a place for that face grim,
Circle in a line, the time to cope.

The beautiful drops of pearls,
On tendrils, leaves, buds and flowers,
The beautiful morning, the soft rays of dawn,
Circle in a line, choicest blessing showered.

I wonder of the times I think too much,
Of what will happen; the future may not be kind,
I am sure now that my overthinking mind,
Just wants it to be a Circle in a Line.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prem ka Intekal

In Pursuit of Happiness

FOUR WALLS - 1